Kerrisa's Bio




Kerrisa's bio: I have always loved design. Whether it was in fashion or home decor it's always been a passion of mine. I am 31 and have been a SAHM for the past 8 years. I have been married to my husband for 10 years and we have two very crazy little boys 8 and 4. My husband and I recently bought our first home which has been a little bit of a fixer upper. We have done all of the renovations ourselves and with one kiddo in school full time and the other starting preschool part time I find myself with lots of projects around my home that I love doing! When Amy and I met almost 9 years ago we bonded over being first time mom's that has turned into a life long friendship. This girl's go getter attitude is second to none! She definitely motivates me on the daily which you will see in Amy’s Motivational Moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make a Couch Bar in 10 Easy Steps!

Amy's Bio