Amy's Bio



Amy bio:  My brain has always been wired a bit differently to creatively think outside the box in the most frugal and efficient ways.  I am a spunky 34 year old stay at home mom who just sent the littlest to kindergarten.  I have been married 10 years with a 7yr old girl and 6yr old boy.  We also have been blessed with 4 bonus teens who have lived with us over the last four years. .  We live on 10 acre farm that we were elated to get as a foreclosure 2 years ago.  With no kids at home during the day I have a list ten miles long to fix up our house.  Being a Dave Ramsey fan we dont have an envelope of extra cash to just pay someone to do it and for me to go out and buy decorations so I try to figure out how to do it all myself.  Also, my husband travels alot so I cant chicken out and make him do it for me.  
I had no skills whatsoever just a drive to research how to do something and a lack of fear dive in and try. I’ve definelty had my fair share of fails but the wins far out weigh the fails so it is always worth trying.  I enjoy most the sense of accomplishment I get when I finish a project;  also knowing that I made or finished most of the things in our home. Its not just meaningless decorations its a part of me with a story.  
I met Kerrisa when we were both very pregnant with our firstborns.  We were fast friends experiencing life together.  This girl has got the eye for design and fashion which you will discover in Kerrisa’s Korner.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make a Couch Bar in 10 Easy Steps!

Kerrisa's Bio